Andrew is a self-employed carpenter and a good one. But he'd recently had a tax audit and been hit with a large ATO debt that required immediate payment. He wanted to settle by releasing equity on his home but finding a lender to help proved difficult.
How we helped Andrew
With an Alt Doc loan from an alternative lender, he was able to release the equity
he needed to pay off his ATO debt.
We can also help with;
- Newly self-employed (12 months ABN accepted)
- Tax returns not completed (alternative income documentation accepted)
- Failed to meet Lenders Mortgage Insurance requirements
- Cash out for approved business purposes
- Payout business/tax debt
- Borrowers with impaired credit history considered