FinancePath Specialist Product Range
FinancePath’s specialist product range has been designed to support the “everyday” client, with a particular focus on clients who may not fulfil the traditional lending criteria employed by many major and second tier lenders.
From clients who have a low loan to value ratio (LVR) and are seeking competitive rates as low-risk borrowers, through to self-employed applicants who have recently started a new business and self-employed applicants with established businesses, making good money but do not possess the paperwork to prove it, our specialist product range has an option for everyone.
Clients suited to a FinancePath specialist loan are wide and varied.
FinancePath have engaged the wholesale division of Pepper Money to fund our specialist product range.
Pepper Money recently listed on the ASX (in one of the most successful listings in the past two years) and has consistently proven to be a leading provider of innovative loan products in Australia.
Specialist Product Range features
The FinancePath specialist product range provides clients with:
- easy online access to loan facilities
- access to an online offset account
- personalised service provided by the FinancePath relationship management team. Our relationship management team proactively review our client’s loan facilities on an annual basis to ensure they remain competitively priced and appropriate for each client’s situation.
Target Market Determination - Delivering better client outcomes
FinancePath is required to make Target Market Determinations available for its product range under the Treasury Laws Amendment (Design and Distribution Obligations and Product Intervention Powers) Act (Cth) 2019.
This is to ensure that the right products end up in the hands of the right clients and delivers better client outcomes.
What is a Target Market Determination (TMD)?
A TMD is a document which describes:
- the persons for which the product has been designed
- the conditions around the product’s distribution
- when this TMD will be reviewed
- record keeping and reporting obligations of distributors (FinancePath).
View the Target Market Determination document applicable to your loan