FinancePath Prime Product Range
The FinancePath prime product range has been designed to support the “everyday” client, with a particular focus on those clients who may not fulfil the traditional lending criteria of many major and second tier lenders.
If you are a client who has a significant property investment portfolio and rental income is an important contributor to your overall income, or you are someone who earns significant commission or bonus income, our prime lending policies can assist in achieving your bigger picture goals.
In addition, our prime product range may be suitable for:
- First home buyers with a smaller deposit looking to enter the property market, before potentially being priced out
- Self-employed borrowers who earn a good income but are unable to provide the documentation required to support a loan application with the major banks.
FinancePath have engaged the wholesale division of Well Nigh to fund our prime product range.
Well Nigh have proven to be one of Australia’s leading non-bank funders over the past 20 years and offer:
- a common-sense lending policy
- simple home and investment loan products at competitive interest rates.
Prime Product Range features
The FinancePath prime product range provides clients with:
- easy online access to loan facilities
- access to an online offset account
- personalised service provided by the FinancePath relationship management team. Our relationship management team proactively review our client’s loan facilities on an annual basis to ensure they remain competitively priced and appropriate for each client’s situation.
Target Market Determination - Delivering better client outcomes
FinancePath is required to make Target Market Determinations available for its product range under the Treasury Laws Amendment (Design and Distribution Obligations and Product Intervention Powers) Act (Cth) 2019.
This is to ensure that the right products end up in the hands of the right clients and delivers better client outcomes.
What is a Target Market Determination (TMD)?
A TMD is a document which describes:
- the persons for which the product has been designed
- the conditions around the product’s distribution
- when this TMD will be reviewed
- record keeping and reporting obligations of distributors (FinancePath).
View the Target Market Determination document applicable to your loan