FinancePath Premium Product Range
The FinancePath premium product range has been designed with a broad cross section of clients in mind:
- First home buyers looking to enter the market
- Second and third home buyers looking to upgrade their existing homes
- Property investors, including those who are looking to purchase their first home with a view to retain this property and build a property portfolio in the future.
FinancePath have engaged the wholesale funding division of Adelaide Bank to fund our premium product range.
FinancePath are one of only ten partners across Australia who have exclusive access to Adelaide Banks’s wholesale funding division and have the authority to assess and approve loan applications in-house, giving FinancePath a distinct market advantage.
In-house approval of loan applications means:
- our credit advice team can directly workshop applications with our internal credit management team to ensure successful application assessment
- clients can take great comfort knowing that if we recommend a premium loan, we are confident it will be approved
- the FinancePath team can review and assess applications in a timely manner, unlike many of the major banks and the brokers that use them.
As a subsidiary of Bendigo Bank, Australia’s 5th largest bank, Adelaide Bank possess:
- the security and competitiveness of big bank funding
- the reputation of acting ethically with values that align with FinancePath core customer values
- consistent support of the mortgage management distribution channel with partners like FinancePath.
Premium Product Range features
The FinancePath premium product range provides clients with:
- easy online access to loan facilities via internet banking and the FinancePath Wealth App
- personalised service provided by the FinancePath relationship management team. Our relationship management team proactively review our client’s loan facilities on an annual basis to ensure they remain competitively priced and appropriate for each client’s situation.
Target Market Determination - Delivering better client outcomes
FinancePath is required to make Target Market Determinations available for its product range under the Treasury Laws Amendment (Design and Distribution Obligations and Product Intervention Powers) Act (Cth) 2019.
This is to ensure that the right products end up in the hands of the right clients and delivers better client outcomes.
What is a Target Market Determination (TMD)?
A TMD is a document which describes:
- the persons for which the product has been designed
- the conditions around the product’s distribution
- when this TMD will be reviewed
- record keeping and reporting obligations of distributors (FinancePath).